Razor Overdrive Ultra
$219 In Stock
The Razor Overdrive is a new killer guitar sound from PIOD Effects. In this pedal has been saved all of the fundamental principles and still preserved: readability, universality, and naturalness of sound.
Razor pedal has acquired the character of overdrive due to more open middle frequencies unlike to previous models which were focused on needs of the metal players. However, Razor is still pumped up with a lot of Gain. This pedal is for those musicians who are looking for something intermediate in sound: wild sustain, pure gain, and softness. This is a precision mid to high-gain pedal.
The range of usage is a fully independent overdrive, and as a heating pedal for tube amplifiers. The Razor Overdrive fits very well with any type of amplifiers: transistor, tube, and hybrid.
It is featured with Latch & Momentary bypass functions.
- Knobs: Gain, Level
- EQ-Knobs: Low, Mid, High, Presence
- 3-position switch Freq. Mid: 500, 600, 700 Hz
- 3-position switch Pre. Eq: Fat, Raw, Voiced
- Footswitches: Bypass & Ultra
- Touch-sensitive Mid to High gain tube amp style overdrive pedal
- No diode clipping stages
- Realy Bypass: Latch & Momentary
- Level Boost (Ultra Footswitch)
- Dimensions (with knobs): 5.5 x 12 x 9.5 cm
- Weight (packaged): 450-500 g
- Power supply: DC 9-12 V
- Current consumption: less than 40 mA
- Power supply connection: Standard negative polarity, with the 2.1 mm “barrel plug” and negative center pin (standard for most pedals like Boss).
- Bypass: True Bypass. Soft Silent Relay Bypass Switch System.
- Enclosure: Metal with an anodized aluminum plate.
- Battery power: No. (DC adapter not included.)
- Input impedance: ≈ 500K ohm
- Output Impedance: ≈ 1K ohm